PRIVATE PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP.
The Glacier lagoon tour is a 3 day tour minimum since we know by fact that there is now way to explore and photograph all of the south coast and it´s wonders in one day. Its great waterfalls, the black sand beach at Reynisfjara, Dyrhólaey with puffins in the summertime and the famous glacier lagoon with its diamond beach are a wonder to behold and to photograph. The three day tour also brings the possibility to capture sunsets and sunrises surrounded by the magical landscapes that the land has to offer. We will be staying at a location close to the lagoon which gives us the possibility to reach a large area to photograph during the tour. In the winter time, there is also an option to explore and photograph the amazing ice caves (price not included) by the glacier lagoon and of course what better place to photograph the NORTHERN LIGHTS than the Glacier lagoon. In the summer time there is also an option to go up on Vatnajokull glacier on a snowmobile to photograph (not included in the price). For those of you interested in that, let us know as those tours are with a local guide and due to popular demand have to be booked well in advance.
The emphisis is on photographapy but we welcome everyone, even if you only have a phone we can still assist with combosition etc.
- Availability: All year (with the exeption of 24th, 25th and 31st of December and the 1st of January where we are closed)
- We accept photographers from beginners to professionals.
- Duration: 3 days. (2 days can be done on request, price 279.000)
- Departure Pickup early on day one and drop off back in Reykjavik in the evening of day three.
- Min # of persons: 1. (price is for 4 pax max)
- Max # of persons: Please contact email@example.com for a bigger group
- Prices: 399.000 ISK per car (4x4 with seats for 1-4 pax). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included. Dress warmly as it can get cold.
- Tripods are available.
- When making deposti please fill in: Name, email, country and pickup location.
The fine print:
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
- Accomedations or ice caves (24.990 ISK) are not included in the price but we take care of the bookings.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW with 40.000 ISK deposit. Pay here
Please check availability before booking.
WHEN YOU HAVE MADE DEPOSIT PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO INFO@ARCTICSHOTS.IS WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:
- Screenshot of the deposit.
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland.