Join us on a photographic tour of the Reykjanes peninsula, the Geothermal wonder of Iceland. Whether it´s the rough, blackened lava fields covered with rich, green soft moss, or the bubbling geothermal mud pools with its steam rising to the air and its amazingly colorful surroundings, the Reykjanes peninsula has it all. Surrounded by dramatic landscapes of steep cliff formations, black beaches and lava fields flowing into the ocean, it is indeed a photographer's haven. Visited locations may include (but are not limited to): Kleifarvatn lake, Krýsuvíkurbjarg, Seltún, Brimketill, Gunnuhver, The Blue Lagoon and many more.
- Availability: All year
- Duration: 6-8 hours
- Departure: 10.00 am
- Price: 105.00 ISKper car (4x4 with seats for 4 max pax). These tours are private to your group. Please note that we don´t provide extra passangers to fill up the 4 passanger quota.
- Pickup and dropoff in the Reykjavik area is included.
- A photoguide and a transport by a 4x4 are included.
- Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- When making deposti please email email@example.com: Name, email, country, screenshot of deposit and pickup location.
- RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW with 10.000 ISK deposit. Pay here
Please check availability before booking.
WHEN YOU HAVE MADE DEPOSIT PLEASE SEND EMAIL TO INFO@ARCTICSHOTS.IS WITH THE FOLLOWING INFO:
- Screenshot of the deposit.
- Your desired tour date.
- Where you are staying in the Reykjavik area.
- Whether you need a tripod and if so, how many.
We sincerely strive to enhance your experience of Iceland.