Join ArcticShots for one of the most unique and memorable Aurora/Nightscape photography tours you will ever experience, and please note that ALL are welcome, with or without a camera. Check out reviews from our previous customers
PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE BOOKING.
When booking please inform which additional nights you could also go out on
- Personal experience with a small group of people (only 1-12 people per tour).
- Pickup and Drop-off at your accommodation in the Reykjavik area.
- Personal guidance with your camera from a professional photographer.
- Hot chocolate to warm you up.
- A shot of our signature spirit for those that want something stronger.
- Photos of you with the northern lights in the background taken by a professional photographer.
- Photos of the northern lights taken by a professional photographer.
- Two high resolution image from the night worth 10.000 ISK each
- The northern lights hunt of a lifetime guided by a veteran aurora hunter.
- Unique experience and flexibility.
- Arcticshots ehf is a certified travel agency from the Icelandic tourist board.
- Price per person: 24.900 ISK.
- Price per private 4x4: 100.000 ISK (a private 4x4 to yourselves with the flexibility of your own pickup/drop-off time but still part of the normal tour).
- Price for a private tour: 109.000 ISK (a private 4x4 to yourselves with the flexibility of your own pickup/drop-off time and not part of the normal tour).
- Availability: 1st of September - 15th of April
- Duration: 3-5 hours (plus/minus depending on activity and weather).
- Vehicles: Depending on size, we use 4 seat 4x4s or a minibus
- Pickup: Depends on time of year (7-9pm) but usually at 8pm but we will confirm the pickup time when we confirm the tour which can be as late as 6pm the same day.
- If we don´t have availability on your desired date, we will try and find you a spot on dates close to the initial one.
- If that date does not fit into your schedule, we will refund your deposit (note that exchange rates change and it might not be the exact amount).
- You need a tripod to photograph the aurora borealis. Tripods are only available if ordered in advance. Tripods are available for rent at 2.500 ISK per tripod.
- We understand plans can change. So be assured that there will be a full refund for cancellation up to 30 days before your tour.
- WE USE THE WWW.AURORA-ALERTS.UK THE GLENDALE APP TO FORECAST AND MONITOR AURORA ACTIVITY, ALL OTHER APPS ARE USELESS IN OUR OPINION.
The fine print:
- The Icelandic weather is famous for being constantly changing with cloud cover affecting our view of the sky, stars and of course the Northern Lights. With that in mind, we do read into 3 different weather reports and decide on locations based on these predictions.
The Aurora activity is a phenomenon that can not be fully explained or understood so even though the forecast and most numbers are showing good possibility they might not show up if the Bz value is unfavorable during the night, but with us you will maximize your chances and be in the right spot to photograph them when they show up.
- We offer a second try if we are unable to catch the lights on the first night (valid for up to 2 years from tour date).
- Decision on going out or not will be made on the tour date, if possible around noon or at he latest around 6,30pm (18:30).
IF WE ARE FULLY BOOKED, WE CAN PUT YOU ON A RESERVE LIST ON REQUEST
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW with a 4900 ISK deposit per person!
The remaining balance can be paid with a payment link before pickup or with cash (ISK) at pickup. Due to high demand, please contact us for availability if you are booking within 2 days of tour date.
Please let us know which dates you are available so we can help you pick the best possible night when we have the latest forecasts and
don´t forget to let us know where you will be staying so we know where to pick you up.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RECEIT FOR THE DEPOSIT TO INFO@ARCTICSHOTS.IS
|Northern light regular tour
Deposit pr person
|Northern light private tour
Deposit pr 4x4 Jeep